Donna Stefans, ESQ
Ms. Stefans income tax and finance background experience gives her the strength and efficiency needed to be an Elder Law and Estate Planning Attorney. Ms. Stefans is dedicated to educating families with children with special needs and for individuals looking for guidance in areas Elder Law and Estate Planning through various workshops throughout the year.
Ms. Stefans is also the President of Stefans Associates, an Income Tax Preparation and Tax Planning firm focusing on Estate Tax, Retirement Planning, and Long Term Care. Stefans Associates is a family practice in conjunction with Marilyn Stefans, her mother and mentor.
EDUCATION: B.S., Finance, University of Scranton; J.D., Touro Law School, 1999
JURISDICTIONS: New York & Florida
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Founding member of firm, 2000
- Elder Law Committee member for New York State Bar Association
- Financial Planning Committee member National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Suffolk County Women’s Bar Association
- Nassau and Suffolk County Bar Associations
- AARP Legal Services Provider
0% 50% 100%